Senior Analyst – Arable
Megan is a Senior Analyst in the Market Specialist Arable team, producing key analysis pieces on grain and oilseed markets.
She joined the team in September 2020 as a Trainee Analyst, after completing her Agri-Business degree at Harper Adams University. Since then, she has progressed to her current position.
Megan grew up on a mixed family farm in Lancashire.
Other Articles from Megan Hesketh
Cereals & Oilseeds Sector
- Market Report – 14 June 2021
- Market Report - 20 September 2021
- Analyst Insight: bioethanol demand adding fuel to feed grain prices?
- Analyst Insight: Supply and demand estimates show wheat picture tightening
- Frost tolerance a concern in Black Sea areas: Grain market daily
- UK wheat import pace slows: Grain market daily
- Analyst Insight: South American weather supporting markets
- Support for rapeseed from tight soyabean global balance: Grain market daily
- New-crop US wheat conditions down: Grain market daily
- China’s demand supporting oilseed prices: Grain market daily
- Black Sea concerns supporting wheat and soyabeans going strong: Grain market daily
- Market support from Ukraine-Russian relations: Grain market daily
- Is UK wheat still export competitive? Grain market daily
- Analyst Insight: Why US maize data matters
- UK wheat price volatility continues: Grain market daily
- Analyst Insight: How are margins looking for harvests’ 22 and 23?