EU farmgate milk prices (incl. organic)
Updated 5 November 2019
The EU farmgate milk prices are the average prices paid to farmers in the in the EU on a euro per 100kg basis, converted to a sterling pence per litre. The standard litre price for organic milk is also available for selected EU Member States. These figures are updated every month.
EU farmgate milk prices
EU organic farmgate milk prices
Farmgate milk prices
- All prices have been converted into pence per litre using the average exchange rate in the month.
- * Figures are DG Agri estimations.
- ** Figures are estimated prices by the Member State.
- *** Figures are estimations based on national statistics.
- † Defra reported the UK milk price for July as 28.37 pence per litre (30.63 euros/100kg).
Organic farmgate milk prices
- Organic farmgate price data is very limited, with no data available for the UK. Standard litre prices are available for France, Germany, Austria and Belgium. Please note the Belgium data has not been updated as the latest data is under review.
- The standard litre quoted for France is different to the standard litre for the other countries.