Analyst - Livestock
Phone: 0247 693 5745
Potential speaker and discussion topics from AHDB’s market intelligence team
- General market update on beef/lamb/pork
- Environmental measures for red meat
- General overview of the structure of the sectors
- General guidance on how pricing data works/is produced
Other Articles from Hannah Clarke
- Scorching Easter, a hit for lamb
- Ready, set, food-to-go!
- Summer 2019: What retailers need to know
- Frozen red meat: what are the opportunities?
- Grass growth rates make a comeback
- First half calf registrations higher, but fewer for beef production
- How have breeds changed among calf registrations so far in 2021?
- English cattle herd shrinks again
- Welsh June livestock survey - 2021
Beef & Lamb Sector
- Sheep industry overview of 2018
- GB cattle price strength continues
- Beef market outlook July 2021 now online
- Cattle hide prices stable, some improvement for sheepskins
- Contraction continues in GB cattle numbers
- UK sheep meat trade remains lower in June
- GB prime cattle prices up again
- EU beef production stable so far in 2021
- GB prime cattle prices creep up again
- Cattle supplies constrict UK beef production in August
- Growth continues for UK beef trade in July
- GB lamb prices ease back
- What's the latest on global cattle and sheep prices?
- Irish suckler cow numbers decline again
- Irish breeding sheep numbers increase again
- Deadweight cattle prices ease
- Strength continues in store cattle and sheep prices
- UK cattle supplies remain tighter in June
- UK beef shipments remain higher in August
- September cattle kill remains behind a year ago
- Another steady week for liveweight lamb prices
- Scottish cattle and sheep numbers increase
- How are our beef market forecasts shaping up?
- Mixed bag for prime cattle prices, cows ease further
- China drives Brazilian beef export growth...but for how long?
- GB prime cattle prices tick up again
- UK beef imports continue to grow in September
- EU beef production and imports lower
- Prime cattle prices edge up further
- GB prime cattle prices level off
- GB cattle population stabilised by youngstock numbers
- Mixed week for deadweight cattle prices
- UK beef trade remains higher on the year in October
- Beef production remains lower in November
- UK cattle population raised by larger NI herd
- GB lamb prices spring into the New Year
- Deadweight prime cattle prices ease
- How much beef did the UK produce in 2021?
- Prime cattle prices hold up, cull cows appreciate
- GB lamb prices ease