Consumer Insight Conference: Warwickshire
Following a successful session in 2018, the AHDB Retail & Consumer Insight team invite the industry to hear the latest from AHDB and partners.
Focusing on how to maximise opportunities in light of current consumer trends, attendees will learn from exclusive AHDB research, as well as data providers Kantar, IGD and Future Thinking.
- Age is but a number…unlock your market beyond traditional demographic targeting. Hear how to segment the modern shopper based on purchase, attitudes and occasions.
- In the face of innovation and media attention around health and plant based diets, what does the future hold for our industries and how should we react?
- Cutting through increasing noise about sustainability and trust. What do consumers really think about this and what are the opportunities in this area?
- What does the shopper journey look like in store versus online? What does this mean for tailored strategies in these areas?
- Category breakouts…bringing to life, key consumer trends within categories, what should you be considering across meat, fish & poultry, dairy, fresh produce and cereal?
- The future is now. What should be on your radar now to win shoppers in the future?
Feedback from 2018 delegates was excellent. Sample responses below:
“Excellent deep dive into consumer views, loved it”
“Informative, interesting, great for networking”
“Very informative. Information that can be taken back and used to improve”
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.