Recommended Lists for cereals and oilseeds (RL) app
With independent information on yield and quality performance, agronomic features and market options, the AHDB Recommended Lists for cereals and oilseeds (RL) helps power the UK’s variety decisions.
Adding value to the online tables and booklet, our RL app* provides a powerful and pint-sized way to deliver variety data to your fingertips.
- Features recommended and described varieties**
- Free to download (iOS and Android devices)
- Works offline
- Clearly designed menus and tables
- Powerful inbuilt search function
- ‘Favourites’ function
- ‘Notes’ function
- Latest information***
Access the RL app
*First available for the 2020/21 edition of the RL, the app replaced the pocketbook publication format. AHDB made the switch following a review of the RL that saw people request more digital sources of information.
**Recommended Lists: winter wheat, spring wheat, winter barley, spring barley, winter oats, spring oats and winter oilseed rape. Described Lists: spring linseed, spring oilseed rape, winter triticale and winter rye.
***Notifications allow us to alert app users of the availability of new data. Updates include:
- The annual release of the RL – app updated in January (online tables updated in December)
- RL 2021/22 update issued on 19 January 2021
- Latest candidate variety data – published after a variety has completed at least two years of preliminary trials (e.g. National Lists trials)
- Key market information – such the latest brewing, malting and distilling approval status of barley varieties