Supervisory Skills Workshop: Stirling
This workshop aims to provide delegates with an introduction into the skills and knowledge needed to be an effective supervisor. With increasing challenges on labour resource, it is essential to be as efficient as possible with the resources your business has and this workshop will provide the tips to best utilise your assets.
Alistair Gibb of Cedar Associates will lead a full agenda covering the following topics:
- Understand core management skills – organizing and delegating
- Ability to perform management tasks
- Effective communication / dealing with difficult situations
- Team Leadership – roles and responsibilities
- Change management
- Next steps – getting the most from your team
Who should attend?
Farmers and growers or members of the farm business team who would like to improve existing skills or those who have been recognised as future supervisors.
The meeting is funded by AHDB and open to all farmers and growers, but registration is required for catering purposes. CPD points will be available on the day.
To book your FREE place ring the AHDB KE Events Hub on 01904 771218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org