Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting yourself through resilience with Yellow Wellies Foundation
This year has been a particularly challenging year for all of us, however, with farmers being recognised as key workers, playing an essential role in producing food for the country, there has been huge pressure on a lot of farm businesses. Resilience levels have been tested with the increased demand to supply higher volumes of produce in shorter time frames, and this has undoubtedly put strain on both our physical and mental well-being.
Join AHDB and the Yellow Wellies Foundation for the third webinar in a series of six, focussing on mental health and wellbeing, supported by Co-op Farming & Food. This session will focus on how to show resilience during difficult times.
The webinar will cover:
- Signs and symptoms of poor mental health
- Ask twice when checking up on friends
- We are all in this together
- Where to go for support
Register now for this free webinar to help you become more resilient and to raise the awareness of mental health within the farming community.
- 08/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Suicide awareness with the DPJ Foundation (@dpjfoundation)
- 15/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Handling financial hardship with the R.A.B.I. charity (@RABIcharity)
- 22/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting yourself through resilience with Yellow Wellies Foundation (@yellowwelliesuk)
- 29/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting your business with FCN’s FarmWell initiative (@FCNFarmWell)
- 05/08/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Accessing support in Scotland with the RSABI charity (@RSABI )
- 12/08/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting others – how to help somebody else with the YANA project (@yanafarming)
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.