Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting your business with FCN’s FarmWell initiative
Planning for the future can be a daunting process, especially in the farming sector where there is a lot of change and uncertainty on the horizon. Given the additional market and financial pressures linked to Covid-19, AHDB has teamed up with key farming charities to give you specialist advice in this area to help you provide support to your farming team, work colleagues, family members and help your personal well-being.
Join AHDB and representatives from Farming Community Network’s (FCN) FarmWell initiative for the fourth webinar in a series of six, focussing on mental health and wellbeing, supported by Co-op Farming & Food. This session will focus on how best to support your business and personal resilience.
The webinar will cover:
- Pressures in farming
- Impact of stress
- Helpline and on-farm support
- Preparing for change – FarmWell
Register now for this free webinar to help you best prepare your business for challenging times and to raise the awareness of mental health within the farming community.
- 08/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Suicide awareness with the DPJ Foundation (@dpjfoundation)
- 15/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Handling financial hardship with the R.A.B.I. charity (@RABIcharity)
- 22/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting yourself through resilience with Yellow Wellies Foundation (@yellowwelliesuk)
- 29/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting your business with FCN’s FarmWell initiative (@FCNFarmWell)
- 05/08/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Accessing support in Scotland with the RSABI charity (@RSABI )
- 12/08/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting others – how to help somebody else with the YANA project (@yanafarming)
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.