Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting others - how to help somebody else with the YANA project
The past six months have provided many challenges to the farming community, and with the concerns associated with Covid-19 this has led to increased stress and anxiety for many business owners. AHDB has therefore teamed up with key farming charities to give you specialist advice to help you provide support to your farming team, work colleagues, family members and help your personal well-being.
Join AHDB and representatives from the YANA project for the final webinar in a series of six, focussing on mental health and wellbeing. This session will focus on who Yana are and what they can do to help you or someone you may know.
The webinar will cover:
- Awareness of mental health
- Signs that someone is struggling
- What you can do to help
- We are all in this together
Register now for this free webinar to raise the awareness of mental health within the farming community.
- 08/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Suicide awareness with the DPJ Foundation (@dpjfoundation)
- 15/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Handling financial hardship with the R.A.B.I. charity (@RABIcharity)
- 22/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting yourself through resilience with Yellow Wellies Foundation (@yellowwelliesuk)
- 29/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting your business with FCN’s FarmWell initiative (@FCNFarmWell)
- 05/08/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Accessing support in Scotland with the RSABI charity (@RSABI )
- 12/08/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting others – how to help somebody else with the YANA project (@yanafarming)
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.