Mental Health & Wellbeing: Accessing support in Scotland with the RSABI charity
Given the additional market and financial pressures on those working within the farming community, this year these worries have been compounded with health and well-being concerns due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. AHDB has therefore teamed up with key farming charities to give you specialist advice to help you provide support to your farming team, work colleagues, family members and help your personal well-being.
Join AHDB and representatives from the RSABI charity who support people in Scottish Agriculture, for the fifth webinar in a series of six focussing on mental health and wellbeing. This session will focus on how to access support in Scotland, discussing the impact of Covid-19 and how to seek financial, emotional or practical assistance.
The webinar will cover:
- Supporting people in Scottish Agriculture
- Counselling support
- Information and resources available
- Where to go for help
Register now for this free webinar to raise the awareness of mental health within the Scottish farming community.
- 08/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Suicide awareness with the DPJ Foundation (@dpjfoundation)
- 15/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Handling financial hardship with the R.A.B.I. charity (@RABIcharity)
- 22/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting yourself through resilience with Yellow Wellies Foundation (@yellowwelliesuk)
- 29/07/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting your business with FCN’s FarmWell initiative (@FCNFarmWell)
- 05/08/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Accessing support in Scotland with the RSABI charity (@RSABI )
- 12/08/20 Mental Health & Wellbeing: Supporting others – how to help somebody else with the YANA project (@yanafarming)
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.