Pigs Tomorrow 2021: innovation conference
Pigs Tomorrow will bring the pig sector together for the industry’s biggest conference of the year, drawing expert speakers from around the world and within the UK pig industry, who will be looking ahead to the pig industry of tomorrow.
The Innovation Conference is funded for levy payers by AHDB.
Farrowing Systems of the Future: Challenge or Opportunity?
- Zoe Davis, Chief Executive Officer, NPA
- Gareth Virgo, White Rose Farms, Producer
- Tim Miller, Equipment Manufacturer, ARM
Red Tractor Standards Standards Update – what’s in and what’s out
- Georgina Crayford, Technical Manager (Pigs), Red Tractor Assurance
- Stewart Houston, Chairman, Red Tractor’s Pig Sector
Meeting the Environmental Challenge
- James Holmes, AHDB
- Lizzie Wilson, Policy Services Officer, NPA
- Robin Lawson,
- Hugh Crabtree, Owner/Director, Farm Energy & Control Services Ltd
What makes a National Pig Awards Winner?
- Charlie Thomson
Selling every part of the Pig for the Best Value
- Angela Christison, Strategy Director Pork, AHDB
- Liam Byrne, Head of Marketing, AHDB
AHDB are co-organisers of this event with Lewis Business Media (Pig World magazine).
Animal and welfare
Control - pest
Ordering publications from AHDB
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.
T 01825 725288