Friday, 29 January 2021
Carbon Week is a series of AHDB events, taking place from 1 to 5 March.
The webinars and panel discussions will feature a range of speakers and are for farmers and growers interested in understanding more about the carbon cycle, carbon auditing, reducing emissions and the opportunities around this.
More information about each session can be found from these links:
- 1 March, 12noon: Understanding low carbon farming
- 2 March, 12 noon: Understanding fertilisers, carbon emissions and what you can do to reduce them
- 3 March, 12 noon: Carbon Footprinting: Save the planet and make money
- 4 March, 12 noon: The ins and outs of soil carbon – measurement and management
- 5 March, 12 noon: Supply chain requirements – building a narrative