Herbal leys panel discussion 4: feeding and grazing management
AHDB is supporting a panel discussion from the British Grassland Society on feeding and grazing management of herbal leys.
In the fourth webinar of our herbal leys series, the panel will share practical farming experience of managing herbal leys, via short presentations and a Q&A session. The panel will include:
- Dan Burdett, dairy farmer and Nuffield Scholar
- Dave Davies, Silage Solutions Ltd
- Sam Chesney, beef farmer, Northern Ireland
- Tom Tolputt, South West Farm Consultants
The topics will cover:
- Managing herbal leys in a rotational vs mob grazing systems
- How to get the best nutritional value
- The do’s and the don’ts of ensiling
- Practical experience and views from the panel on how to get the most out of herbal leys
If you can’t make the webinar, please still register, as it will be recorded and sent to you afterwards to watch in your own time.
You may also be interested in the British Grassland Society Research Conference ‘Multi-species swards’ 2-4 March. For more information, visit Research Conference 2021 | British Grassland Society