Stockman Development Scheme Central
This session covers finisher management and costs £35.00.
- To understand what pigs require to grow and stay healthy
- To be able to identify key areas for reducing food conversion ratio
- To identify what impact the finishing herd has on profit
- To be able to identify and valuate relevant KPIs for the finishing herd
- To be able to identify correct pigs for slaughter and understand contract requirements
The Stockman Development Scheme is a series of workshops, addressing each stage of pig production. Covering service to slaughter, the training is delivered by technical experts focusing on basic knowledge and everyday tasks.
It is suitable for individuals who are new to the industry or wish to refresh their knowledge. Sessions are interactive and encourage input from all participants, enabling the sharing of knowledge and practices.
To book your place contact Naiya.Khatri@ahdb.org.uk Tel 01904 771212
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.
T 01904 771212