Northumberland Strategic farm – getting more from forage
Join AHDB's north east knowledge exchange manager, Sam Charlton, and Northumberland Strategic Farmer, Steven Lawson.
Improving forage quality and increasing utilisation was one of Steven Lawson’s primary objectives when he joined the AHDB Beef & Lamb Strategic Farm programme in 2019.
One year on, join Steven and independent grass and sheep consultant Dr Liz Genever, to hear about the changes he has made to his grass and forage management, and how they have benefitted his business.
The webinar will cover:
- Setting up fencing and water troughs for rotational grazing
- Tracking growth rates and ewe body condition
- How to measure grass and forage
- Acting on soil test results
- Planning for the autumn and winter
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.
T 01904 771218