Finisher management 1 - Gainsborough
The Stockperson Development Scheme is a combination of pig production workshops, covering each stage of production from service to slaughter, delivered by technical experts. Focusing on basic knowledge and everyday tasks, it is suitable for individuals who are new to the industry or wish to refresh their knowledge.
Sessions are interactive, and encourage input from all participants, enabling the sharing of knowledge and practices.
Course participants will receive a certificate of attendance from AHDB Pork.
To be able to:
- Understand what pigs require to grow and stay healthy
- Identify 3 crucial daily routine checks
- Pinpoint 3 important features that a recovery pen should include
- Define FCR and understand its importance
- Outline why the temperature and ventilation of a building is so essential
- List 3 enrichment methods
To register, complete training application form and send to Naiya Khatri
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.
T 01904 771212