Stockman Development Scheme Central
This session will cover the safe use of veterinary medicines.
- To be able to identify types of medicines used on farm
- To be able to explain the legal requirements for safe storage and use of veterinary medicines
- To be able to demonstrate correct injection methods
- To be able to explain when recovery pens should be used and how to manage them daily
- To be able to identify five signs of ill health in pigs
The Stockman Development Scheme is a series of workshops, addressing each stage of pig production. Covering service to slaughter, the training is delivered by technical experts focusing on basic knowledge and everyday tasks.
It is suitable for individuals who are new to the industry or wish to refresh their knowledge. Sessions are interactive and encourage input from all participants, enabling the sharing of knowledge and practices.
To book your place contact Naiya.Khatri@ahdb.org.uk Tel 01904 771212
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.
T 01904 771212