Delivering the future of farming
Join us to see your levy in action
Join us today from 10:00am to see how we’ve put the issues that matter the most to you at the heart of our plans for each sector. This online event is free to attend.
Find out about the new priorities
Take part in industry-led debates on your sector's challenges, and explore how your levy will be invested over the next five years to help address these issues. Talk about the new priorities with your new sector council representatives and AHDB staff, and raise anything else you’d like to discuss.
- See how your levy will be invested to benefit your business
- Interactive, engaging and thought-provoking day
- Meet your sector council representatives
- Ask questions of your AHDB team
You will have the chance to quiz your sector councils on how your levy will be invested over the next five years, on services that deliver for your business. You’ll also get the opportunity to speak to members of your AHDB team.
Sector session times
The day will be delivered in four sector-specific sessions. You can dial in to all that are relevant to you via the same link, which will be available on our website and sent to you in joining instructions.
- 10:00am – Cereals & Oilseeds
- 12:00pm – Dairy
- 2:00pm – Beef & Lamb
- 4:00pm – Pork
New sector plans
At the event, you’ll see how we’ve taken your feedback on board in the new sector plans:
- Defending the reputation of meat and dairy
- Developing new markets for your high-quality products
- Helping drive profitability and productivity with expert insight and analysis
- Enabling better business decisions with services such as the Recommended Lists and our nutrient management information, including RB209
So, join now to find out how we’re planning to deliver a better future for farming. We look forward to seeing you.
Can’t make the date? If you register we’ll share the content with you afterward.