Delivering the future of farming
Catch up with the event on YouTube
Cereals & Oilseeds
Beef & Lamb
Find out about the new priorities
The sessions featured industry-led debates on your sector's challenges, and explored how your levy will be invested over the next five years to help address these issues.
Attendees had the opportunity to question sector council representatives and AHDB staff.
New sector plans
If you watch the recording, you’ll see how we’ve taken your feedback on board to focus on the areas you told us were important to you:
- Defending the reputation of meat and dairy
- Developing new markets for your high-quality products
- Helping drive profitability and productivity with expert insight and analysis
- Enabling better business decisions with services such as the Recommended Lists and our nutrient management information, including RB209
Get in touch
As ever, the door is always open for your feedback, so if you’ve got anything you’d like to share, please do get in touch.
We’d love to hear from you, so get in touch with your
- Local Knowledge Exchange manager
- Board or Leadership team
- Sector council representative
- Email: ShapetheFuture@ahdb.org.uk
- Call: 024 7601 6237
You can also meet AHDB's Knowledge Exchange managers, sector council members and other farmers in person at our other events – visit www.ahdb.org.uk/events to book on.