Business Resilience Roadshow 2020 (South West)
A series of workshops to review the political climate, the markets, and to set practical farm management actions for the future.
AHDB in conjunction with the NFU is pleased to invite you to attend one of a series of meetings across the South West to explore the changes ahead and how to keep your business resilient. With a series of expert speakers giving insights on the latest market trends, political analysis and real practical business pointers, these workshops will help you to navigate the year ahead.
Morning events will finish with lunch and evening sessions will conclude with a light buffet supper.
Please use the NFU Exeter reply contacts below to register for attendance and catering.
- Gail Soutar, NFU Chief EU Exit and International Trade Adviser
- Tom Forshaw, AHDB Senior Analyst – Policy and Economics
- Mike Houghton , Andersons Farm Business Consultant
Tuesday 18 February
- Kingston Maurward College, Dorchester DT2 8PY: 10.30am - 12.30pm
- NFU Agriculture House, Exeter, EX2 5ST: 7pm - 9pm
Wednesday 19 February
- Trethorne Leisure Farm, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 8QE: 10.30am - 12.30pm
- NFU New Agriculture House, Taunton TA1 2FU: 7pm - 9pm
Thursday 20 February
- Agriculture House, Gloucester GL2 9RG: 10.30am - 12.30pm
To book your place, please contact the NFU South West regional office on 01392 440700 or email email@example.com for lunch/supper catering.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.