Long term planning for extreme weather
Join our panel of farmers and consultants to hear how they have adapted to cope with drought and flooding on their farms and the practical changes made to withstand these weather events. There will be a series of short presentations followed by a panel discussion.
The panel will include:
- Ian Baggs, dairy farmer and 2021 Nuffield Scholar
- Liz Genever, Independent sheep and beef consultant
- Will Howe, beef and arable farmer
- Phil Bicknell, AHDB Market Intelligence director
The panel will share their practical experience of how they have adapted to extreme weather events on their farms. Topics for discussion include:
- The use of forage crops and herbal leys
- Options for grassland and permanent pasture
- Soil health
The webinar will last approximately 30 minutes, with time for questions at the end.
If you can’t make the webinar, please still register, as it will be recorded and sent to you afterwards to watch in your own time.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.