Mobility scoring for dairy cows
The mobility score of your herd shows you how many cows are lame at any one time. This allows you to more effectively manage your control plan and treatment.
What are the main benefits of mobility scoring?
- Recognise the early signs of poor mobility by regularly assessing cows, prompting foot-trimming and action lists
- Identifies new problems at an early stage and monitor mobility trends
- Provides figures to benchmark performance
- Increases your awareness of cow foot health
- Motivates farm staff to improve herd mobility and overall herd health
Hoof care for cows: Spot – Lift – Look
Use this three-step method to reduce lameness in your herd. Don’t delay, treat today.
Mobility scoring: how to score your cows
A simple step-by step guide and useful resources to score your herd and identify lame cattle.
If you would like to order a hard copy of the Mobility score sheet or Mobility score pad, please contact email@example.com or call 0247 799 0069.