Post Mortem Event: Cornwall
Join Peake (GB) Limited, APHA and AHDB for an interactive post-mortem session. The aims of the meeting are to provide advice on the use of post mortems to investigate disease on farm, how to select the right case and how the information gathered can be used for disease control.
The event will cover:
- Discussion of the role of post mortem and the benefit they can have to a farm business
- Why we need to use post mortems more effectively and what can we learn from them?
- How can PMs be used as part of the health plan?
- Practical session
- What can and can’t be carried out on farm
- Discuss the seasonal patterns causing animal losses that can be seen through post mortems
*Please note due to restricted numbers we can only book you onto the event if you are a levy payer
To book your place book online, email KE.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 771218.
Please let us know how you heard about the event and of any special dietary requirements. Attendees must be over 16 years of age.