People Management - How to Recruit, Engage and Retain Your Team
We also have an event on 26 February in Dumfries and Galloway - book here.
People Management – How to Recruit, Engage and Retain Your Team
Recruiting and retaining the right people into your business is becoming increasingly challenging. Join us for this workshop where you’ll learn how to become the employer of choice and save time and money over the long term.
Paul Harris from Real Success has worked with farming businesses for the last nine years to improve their recruitment & retention. During the workshop, you will learn about:
- Becoming the employer of choice & how to attract the right person
- Writing effective adverts & role profiles/job descriptions
- appropriate advertising strategy
- interviewing and pitfalls to avoid
- understanding how you communicate with others
- Defining roles & responsibilities
- Engaging/ motivating and coaching/ developing people
If you manage staff/are finding it difficult to recruit/tackling ‘staffing issues’ or are a family farm and want to work better together this workshop will undoubtedly provide you with the tools you need to improve your team performance.
To find out more or book a place, please contact the KE Events hub on 01904 771216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.