Driving profits with dairy genomics: Somerset
You are invited to join us to learn how genomic testing can help you make more profit from whole herd genetic improvement and breeding efficiency
Jointly hosted by the Garston Veterinary Group, NMR and AHDB Dairy you’ll also learn about the benefits of Embryo transfer and highlight the latest technologies.
The speakers: James Ryder from Garston Vets, Fern Pearston from AHDB and Richard Miller from NMR will cover the following topics:
- Breeding indexes -£PLI,£SCI and £ACI
- How the Herd Genetic Report can aid your breeding decisions
- Genomics, reliability of genomics and ways to accelerate genetic gain
- Choosing animals for genomic testing, case examples and how to interpret Genetic results
- Embryo Transfer and Repeat Breeding Treatment for problem cows
- Advanced Breeding Technologies
Who should attend? Farmers responsible for making sure they are breeding the right cow for your farming system!
To find out more or book a place, please contact either the KE Events hub on 01904 771216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Garston Vets on 01373 451115
The cost of attending this meeting is funded via your levy and the third parties. Please ensure you register your attendance for catering purposes.
Dairy Pro Points are available for attending this event, Click here for more details.