Professional Managers Development Scheme (PMDS)
If you’re keen to develop your management skills, improve your professional standing or are taking your first steps into management then this is the course for you. You will be challenged at every step by 10 completely different sessions running over a 14 month period.
If you currently work in agriculture you can apply for a place on this course. It is open to everyone and will be of particular interest if you’ve been promoted into a management role or have been given new staff responsibilities.
Why you should attend:
- You will get a formal qualification: Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Certificate in First Line Management.
- It will help you grow as a person, developing your management skills and abilities.
- It could help you reduce business costs and save you money.
- You will learn how to communicate more effectively with your staff and colleagues.
- It will help you determine priorities within your business and show you how to focus your energies on the things that will make a difference.
If you would like to register your interest in future AHDB professional courses, please email: email@example.com
AHDB levy payers are eligible for discount to attend the PMDS course. Courses in 2018 will cost approximately £950 plus VAT and will include registration, tutor and hotel fees. Non levy payers can apply but will be subject to the full £3,950 plus VAT cost. All applicants need to have the full support of their employer to attend.