Love Lamb Week 2022: Results
Love Lamb Week (LLW) took place from 1 - 7 September 2022, shining a light on the sustainability of UK sheep production while also reminding consumers of the exceptional taste and quality that UK lamb brings to the dinner table.
This digital-led campaign was supported by AHDB, Hybu Cig Cymru (Meat Promotion Wales), Quality Meat Scotland (QMS) and LMC in Northern Ireland, as well as the National Sheep Association (NSA), NFU, NFU Scotland, the National Trust Tenant Farmer Association, the Ulster Farmers’ Union and Red Tractor.
Love Lamb Week Results
- 45 pieces of coverage, including in Farmers Guardian, Farming UK, Farmer Weekly and many more
- Over 60 broadcast mentions of Love Lamb Week, including ‘Saturday Kitchen – Best Bits’
- Activity in 8 major retailers – Aldi, ASDA, Co-Op, Lidl, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Tesco, Waitrose. This included on-pack stickers, online banners, and social activity
- 78 million overall reach for #LoveLambWeek on Twitter
- Above industry average social media engagement rates on the Love Lamb Week social accounts
- E-newsletter sent to 53k Simply Beef & Lamb subscribers
New for 2022
Partnering with influencer Julius Roberts
Watch his Spiced Lamb Kebabs video, which had 187k views and over 7000 likes.
15 digital assets created for industry use
The suite of assets included 8 new substantiated environmental graphics shared on social media to highlight lamb's sustainability.
Online ordering is available for Love Lamb Week stock
This includes farm gate banners and stickers which sold out. It was great to see levy payers sending in their images of farm gate banners on their farms, like this one below.
Presence at industry events with new pull-up banners
The image below was taken at the NSA Sheep Event in July 2022.