Farming mastermind group
Farming mastermind group
Are you keen to push your business forward? Are you in a position to make positive business changes over the next year? We have a brand new opportunity for you!
This mastermind group for farmers in the East is formed of six sessions and designed for farm business owners and managers who are striving to make positive business changes to drive their business forward.
This group, formed of eight farming participants, will focus on rapid business and personal development.
The goals of this group are totally focused: maximise the returns on your enterprise by providing immediate, practical and personalised help for you and your business.
The proven techniques, taken from the wider world of business, where mastermind groups are common for the highest-performing entrepreneurs, will pinpoint what holds back your success and keeps you from moving confidently to the next stage of high-level achievement.
As a result of this course, participants will:
- Understand what high personal performance is and how to work towards it
- Discover how you make goals work for you (specific tools and strategies to leverage the power of great goals)
- Develop the power of language and questions – the specifics about how language and questions can work – for you (what you say to yourself), for your team and for anyone with whom you come into contact
- Understand the key elements of your behaviour and communication, and the effect it has on your team – the effect of the three great C’s: Clarity, Consistency and Congruency
- Instil better habits – how you operate now, how to choose your habits and how to avoid bad ones
- Use the power of leverage – how to achieve more with less – what it means for high-performing entrepreneurs and how they use it in practice
- Make positive and lasting personal change at the level of beliefs and values
What's in it for me?
This course is designed to create results for the individual. We’ll work with you, to:
- Set goals that inspire you, and, as a bonus, improve time management
- Discover how deep-seated beliefs and values can propel you forward or hinder you, and how to change them
- Shake off the bad habits that hold you back and learn how to replace them with good habits that serve you
- Learn how top-performing athletes reach peak performance when the gold medals are at stake
- Understand why many people resist change (your team?) and how to break those barriers, in life and in business
Mastermind is focused on you as an individual rather than the whole classroom. The conversations and advice are heavy on practical improvements and they challenge you to develop as an individual.
- Course facilitator and coach: Alan Brighton, ACTIONCOACH
- Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Cambridge Belfry, Back Lane, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6BW
- Timings: 8:00am – 12:00pm, refreshments included
- Dates: Six morning sessions starting November 2019 through to April 2020. The first session is on Wednesday 13 November 2019
- Cost:£720 per person (40% funded by AHDB). This is a discounted rate available for owners and employees of an AHDB levy-paying business. Only levy payers are invited to apply for this group. Invoices will be sent, once attendance on the course has been approved and confirmed.
To apply, please contact Teresa Meadows for an application form on 07387 015465 or email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 25 October 2019. Short 15-minute phone interviews will take place week commencing 28 October 2019.