How to become a strategic dairy farm?
Would you like to be part of our network of progressive farms, receive one-to-one support, and learn from like-minded farmers?
We are currently looking for new farms to join our network of strategic dairy farms across Britain; part of AHDB’s wider Farm Excellence programme.
If you are constantly seeking for new opportunities to improve your business, yourself and your team and are happy to share your story and learn from others, then this is for you.
What will you get as a strategic dairy farm host?
- One-to-one support from AHDB’s knowledge exchange team
- Access to consultants and industry experts
- An opportunity to be part of our network of forward-thinking farmers, learning from shared knowledge and exchanged ideas
- Additional support in understanding your figures and KPIs
What is required to be a strategic dairy farm?
- Follow an all year round or tight block calving system
- A wish to progress, try new ideas and become leaders in the dairy industry
- A farm that sits within the top 25% of the industry
- An appetite to share your story to inspire change
- A willingness to host physical and digital events and participate in open discussion
How do I apply?
We are currently looking for farms in:
- Dumfries and Galloway
- West Wales
- Oxfordshire / Gloucestershire / Herefordshire
If you are interested in joining the strategic dairy farm network as a host farmer, or simply wish to find out more about the programme, contact your local Knowledge Exchange Manager.