Farm succession planning - Yorkshire
Whitby Dairy Discussion Group and AHDB Dairy invite you to attend a meeting on farm succession planning with Siân Bushell of Siân Bushell Associates
Succession Planning is the ‘elephant in the room’ in most farm businesses. This meeting aims to address and encourage thinking and proactive discussion among all those with an interest in your farm. It’s never too late to start the conversation!
Siân will cover the following topic areas:
• What is succession planning and why it’s important to get it right
• How to start the conversation
• Integrating the next generation into the business and defining roles and responsibilities
• Short, medium and long-term planning – what to look at and when
• Wills and Lasting Power Of Attorney
This is a free event sponsored by AHDB Dairy. Whitby Dairy Discussion Group members and non-members welcome.
To book a place at this meeting, or for more information, please contact the secretary of Whitby Dairy Discussion Group (WDDG);
Joyce Stangoe - 07868 956919 or e-mail: email@example.com
Further Information on Siân
Descended from a long line of Welsh farmers, Siân Bushell is a trained facilitator who helps family businesses develop succession plans. Many of her clients are farmers due to her long experience in agriculture and her training as a Family Farm Business Facilitator.
Dairy Pro Points are available for attending this event, Click here for more details