If you are confident of your business stability, then expanding your business may be an option.
Be sure to review whether you and your farm have the capacity to expand as well as maintain your existing business. Your Local Enterprise Partnership Growth Hub will be able to offer advice and support and may be able to assist with grants and funding for growing your business.
If you are looking to buy more land, then talk to your neighbours as they might have an opportunity for you. Make yourself a viable business prospect and have a business plan.
- Innovate UK provide funding from Government for businesses that want to scale up or innovate
- How to expand your farm business
- Top tips for expanding your farm business
- Starting out and expanding farming - Farming Forum
- Is there a future for the small family farm in the UK? - Prince's Countryside Fund
- Livestock farming at core of expanding farm shop business
- Grants for expansion and diversification