The occurrence and detection of pesticide residues in UK grain
Cereals & Oilseeds
01 January 2001 - 31 December 1998
AHDB Cereals & Oilseeds.
B.G. Osborne, Analytical Section, Flour Milling and Baking Research Association, Chorleywood, Herts. WD3 5SH. F .B. Fishwick, KA. Scudamore, Residues and Analytical Branch and D.G. Rowlands, Genetics and Resistance Branch, ADAS, Slough Laboratory London Road, Slough, Berks. SL3 7HJ.
Related research projects
- A desk study to review current knowledge on ergot alkaloids and their potential for contamination to cereal grains
- A review of the function, efficacy and value of biostimulant products available for UK cereals and oilseeds
- A summary of evidence on the digestion, absorption and metabolism of white bread carbohydrates
- Mycotoxin contamination: assessment of risk in livestock systems
- Opportunities and implications of using the co-products from biofuel production as feeds for livestock (1)
- Grain sampling methods to achieve consumer confidence and food safety
- The nutritive value for livestock of UK oilseed rape and rapeseed meal
- Review of food safety issues relating to the supply and market acceptability of UK malting barley and UK malt
- Alternatives to organo-phosphorus compounds for the control of storage mites