Halal Campaign 2023
Switch it Up September
This year’s halal campaign, ‘Switch it Up September’, which ran on 1–21 September, aimed to inspire young Muslim consumers to consider quality British halal lamb as an alternative to chicken, and it become a firm favourite for midweek meals.
- We worked with 2 popular influencers to create tasty, simple lamb recipe videos as part of a social media campaign.
- The campaign targeted Muslim consumers aged 18–25 on social media, and it reached over 500,000 people and generated 860,000 impressions.
- Cooking with Zainab’s inspiring Greek-style lamb chops recipe video has reached 346,000 people on Instagram with 22,500 saves and 5000 likes so far, generating fantastic viewing and engagement rates.
- Haloodie Foodie’s versatile Chapli lamb kebab dish organically reached 22,000 people on social media and sparked enthusiastic discussions amongst viewers eager to try the kebabs which can be served in 3 different ways.
- Both recipe videos were shared collaboratively across the Simply Beef and Lamb social media channels and the delicious halal lamb recipes were also showcased on the Simply Beef and Lamb website.
Get social ‒ follow us and share our content
Stay up to date with the campaign and join in the online conversations by following the Simply Beef and Lamb social channels below: