Production of organic wheat: Trials on varieties, seed rate, weed control and the use of permitted products
Cereals & Oilseeds
01 September 1999 - 30 April 2004
AHDB Cereals & Oilseeds.
AHDB sector cost:
£36,173 from HGCA (Project No. 2237).
M F F CARVER Arable Research Centres Manor Farm, Lower End, Daglingworth, Cirencester, Glos. GL7 7AH
Related research projects
- Characterising resilience and resource-use efficiency traits from Scots Bere and additional landraces for development of stress tolerant barley (PhD)
- MAGIC map and go: deploying MAGIC populations for rapid development and dissemination of genetic markers for yield improvement in elite UK winter wheat
- Understanding resistance to decrease risk of severe phoma stem canker on oilseed rape
- Cost-effective phosphorus management on UK arable farms (Sustainable-P)
- Investigating a potential new variant of Zymoseptoria tritici, causal agent of septoria leaf blotch, and implications for UK winter wheat varieties
- Investigation of high levels of erucic acid in consignments of double-zero oilseed rape varieties
- Multiple herbicide resistance in grass weeds
- Hands Free Hectare 2: Autonomous farming machinery for cereals production