Practical guidelines to minimise mycotoxin development in UK cereals
Cereals & Oilseeds
01 January 2000 - 30 April 2002
AHDB Cereals & Oilseeds.
AHDB sector cost:
£231,136 from HGCA (project 2281).
J BANKS & P JENNINGS, Central Science Laboratory, Sand Hutton, York, YO41 1LZ . K A SCUDAMORE, KAS Mycotoxins, 6 Fern Drive, Taplow, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 0JS. K NORMAN, Velcourt Ltd., Gordon House, Legbourne, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 7LH
Related research projects
- Defining the basis for variation in water absorption of UK wheat flours
- Developing sustainable management methods for clubroot
- Understanding resistance to decrease risk of severe phoma stem canker on oilseed rape
- Investigating a potential new variant of Zymoseptoria tritici, causal agent of septoria leaf blotch, and implications for UK winter wheat varieties
- Investigation of high levels of erucic acid in consignments of double-zero oilseed rape varieties
- Molecular characterisation of the rhynchosporium commune interaction with barley (Phd)
- Ramularia Leaf Spot in barley
- Hands Free Hectare 2: Autonomous farming machinery for cereals production