Technical Content Manager – Cereals & Oilseeds
With a degree in horticultural research and over ten years of research experience, I joined AHDB in 2009.
I've led on the technical communications of AHDB Cereals & Oilseeds research for over ten years (since 2012).
Other Articles from Jason Pole
Cereals & Oilseeds Sector
- Insecticide resistance status never stands still
- Podcast probes Recommended Lists review
- Speeding up cereal disease surveillance
- RL harvest results deliver early indication of variety performance
- Is the fungicide performance project fit for purpose?
- Update on pyrethroid resistance in crop pests
- RL unveils verticillium stem stripe data
- The computer model that predicts fungicide resistance
- Very early phoma leaf spot forecast in oilseed rape
- Early yellow rust data highlights pathogen diversity
- Farmbench can boost business performance
- Lean thinking saves Monitor Farm money
- Soil health scorecard seeds companion crop push at Monitor Farm
- Wheat bulb fly risk generally low, according to 2023 pest survey
- Wheat fungicide performance data released for a new SDHI option
- The ‘Acrobat’ that juggles pyrethroids in cereals
- Understanding the new verticillium stem stripe ratings in the Recommended Lists (RL)
- Scorecard tracks soil health at Monitor Farm
- Is there a biological solution to OSR’s CSFB woes?
- RL booklet issued as variety project turns 80
- Rusts in winter wheat: UKCPVS update and new AHDB watch lists
- High excess winter rainfall already recorded across the UK