Connect with the latest innovation in horticulture
SmartHort 2019 is a two-day conference that will examine the potential of new technologies in light of current labour shortages in UK horticulture.
Guest speakers from around the world will be sharing some of the most impressive and exciting technological developments that could change the way you grow.
Join us to discover the latest high-tech advancements, meet the people behind the innovation and find out how to invest in the technology that could make a positive impact on your business.
Day one: Labour-saving technologies
- Robotic harvesters and new wave of British agri-tech developments
- Latest international innovation to improve labour efficiencies
- Next generation - how engineering and technology students are connecting with horticulture
- Dinner and networking - guest speaker to be announced
Day two: Improving production systems
- Three workshops will cover the latest technological developments in:
- Product handling
- Intelligent production systems
- The future of crop protection
- What can we learn from other industries?
- Funding and investment to accelerate innovation in the industry
6-7 March 2019
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Booking and staying over
The two-day conference is now fully booked. However you will still be able to watch and ask questions to our expert speakers live online. Please register your interest for further details.
If you have already secured a place, preferential rates for hotel rooms are available at the venue. A code will be provided with your event booking confirmation.
Exhibitors and sponsors
If you're interested in exhibiting or sponsoring the conference, our package information is below.
For more details and to request an exhibitor space, please contact email@example.com
Exhibitor package - £250
- Listing in the final programme
- Insert in the conference pack
- Space for pull up stand and 6ft trestle table in exhibition area
- One full conference ticket including dinner
Sponsorship opportunities are also available.