This factsheet includes information on lupin anthracnose, to help you manage and control the disease.
- Use only high quality seed and ask the supplier if any seed dressing treatments have been applied
- Remember that even treated seed can still have viable Colletotrichum present
- Monitor crops regularly for evidence of infection and dispose of affected plants promptly and carefully
- Reduce the risk of severe disease outbreaks by keeping the crop foliage as dry as possible
- Fungicides are most effective against Colletotrichum when used as a preventative programme