Business Resilience Assessment
Is your business fit for the future? Our online tool helps you to take a step back and look at your business with a fresh pair of eyes. Rate each key area to discover how you can make improvements.
Based on the traits of top-performing farms, the Business Resilience Assessment helps you to identify your strengths and areas for development through a series of quick questions. You will then be able to:
- Improve your business resilience
- Prepare for the changes in domestic agricultural policy
- Access resources to help your business grow and progress
To get started, simply sign up/log in and add details of your farm. You'll then be able to access the tool.
Here's a sneak peak of the tool!
Farm Business Review
8 characteristics of top performing farms
We’ve created the Business Resilience Assessment based on characteristics which set the highest-performing farms apart from the rest.
Our Horizon report research found that, regardless of sector or farm size, the top 25 per cent of performers work hard to:
- Minimise overhead costs
- Set goals and budgets
- Compare yourself with others and gather information
- Understand the market
- Focus on detail
- Have a mindset for change and innovation
- Continually improve people management