Potatoes and Brexit: What you need to know
Online event only
This session will offer information to help prepare potato growers and exporters for Brexit and offer insight into what lies ahead of us in a post-Brexit world.
This webinar will cover:
- A general overview of what the immediate impact of Brexit will be on the potato sector
- The knock-on effect on imports and exports for the ware sector
- Tariff rates (deal vs no deal)
- The action and pre-planning steps exporters and importers need to take to ensure compliance
- Patrick Hughes - Head of Export Trade Development at AHDB
- Sarah Baker - Senior Strategic Insight Manager
- Alice Bailey - Senior Analyst - Potatoes
- Tania Gesto-Casas - Policy Adviser
- David Eudall - Head of Market Specialists - Arable
If you have a question about how Brexit might impact your business, please contact Patrick Hughes, Head of Export Trade Development at AHDB, on Patrick.Hughes@ahdb.org.uk
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.
T 01904 771218