Potatoes and Brexit: Exploring the impact of ‘no deal’
Online event only
Whether it’s importing or exporting, potato growers need to know what is needed to prepare for Brexit. Following on from our first webinar on the topic this webinar will explore the more technical aspects of Brexit.
We will also take an in depth look at what the impact of ‘no deal’ will mean for third party countries such as the Canary Islands one of the top five countries we export to.
- Patrick Hughes - Head of Export Trade Development at AHDB
- Sarah Baker - Senior Strategic Insight Manager
- Alice Bailey - Senior Analyst - Potatoes
- Tania Gesto-Casas - Policy Adviser
- David Eudall - Head of Market Specialists - Arable
If you have a question about how Brexit might impact your business please contact Patrick Hughes, Head of Export Trade Development at AHDB, on Patrick.Hughes@ahdb.org.uk
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using the details below.