Poinsettia - varieties and plant growth regulators: Lincolnshire
AHDB/BPOA Poinsettia Discussion Group Meetings
Join us to hear about new and recently introduced poinsettia varieties and will explore options for plant growth control.
Morning presentations will include:
- The pros and cons of growing with water deficit irrigation - Vasile Agache, Neame Lea Nurseries
- Results of the water deficit trial 2019 - Mark Else, NIAB EMR
- Integrated pest and disease management strategies for poinsettias - David Hide, Fargro
On-site demonstrations in the afternoon will feature:
- Plant growth regulator programme evaluations
- Poinsettia production and use of water deficit at Neame Lea Nurseries
- Variety trial assessment
For the full agenda, please click here: Download
A further event will be held in January 2020, covering poinsettia shelf-life.
Download the handout from the event: Download