Poinsettia shelf-life: Lincolnshire
Join us to assess how new poinsettia varieties are performing as we look at their shelf-life under UK growing conditions.
Results will be available from our chemical and physical plant growth control trials, and there will be guest speakers from Plant Health and Seeds Inspectorate (PHSI) and Dummen Orange.
This is a great opportunity to allow industry to also exchange experiences of pest and disease control on crops through the 2019 season
- Rory Paton, Pinetops Nurseries - thoughts on the 2019 poinsettia season
- Derek MacCann, PHSI - Bemisia tabaci and poinsettia crops
- Neil Bragg, Substrate Associates - Poinsettia residue testing
- Mark Else, NIAB EMR - Water deficit trial and irrigation variability
- Jill England, ADAS - Plant growth regulator trials
- Harry Kitchener - Variety assessments
- View the shelf-life assessments
For the full agenda, please click here: Download
To see the presentations from the event, please click here: Download
Please note that this event is not suitable for children aged under 16 years and therefore they are not permitted to attend.