Improve the performance of biopesticides: Warwickshire
Our AMBER project is helping the horticulture industry to better understand the factors that impact the performance of biopesticides.
With the decline in conventional plant protection products, biopesticides will continue to become more important for sustainable integrated pest management.
The event aims to inform, guide and demonstrate best practice when using biopesticides. The following topics will be discussed, along with the provision of a complimentary lunch:
- Practical recommendations from monitoring biopesticide use on nurseries
- Improving the application and performance of biopesticides
- Integrating biopesticides into current control programmes for protected edible and soft fruit crops
- Development and use of biopesticide products – the industry perspective
Suitable for growers of protected edible and soft fruit crops.
See the full agenda: Download
You can now download the presentations from the event here:
- Introduction to AMBER, Joe Martin, AHDB Download
- Biopesticides - industry perspective, Ant Surrage, Fargro Download
- Lessons learnt and benchmarking, Dave Chandler, University of Warwick Download
- Improving biopesticide performance, Erika Wedgewood, ADAS. Download
- Smart IPM, data driven decisions, Ant Surrage Download
- Improving the application of biopesticides, Christine O'Sullivan, Silsoe Applications Download
- Integrating biopesticides into current control programmes, Rob Jacobson Download
- AMBER wrap up, Dave Chandler Download
An event for growers of field vegetable crops will take place on 5 February 2010. Book your place here.