Agronomists' Induction 2020
The Agronomists' Induction returns for 2020!
For the first time this year the event will be entirely online. Early career agronomists can learn all about AHDB, our products and services without having to leave your home!
Online only event
Due to government restrictions we have taken the decision to cancel all large events in 2020.
As a result, this years' Agronomists' Induction will join the Agronomists' Conference as an online-only event. It will form part of 'Agronomy Week' taking place from Monday 30 November to Friday 4 December.
By registering you'll be able to take part in a series of webinars aimed at early career agronomists
Agronomists' Induction webinar programme
- How to develop IPM (Integrated Pest Management) for sustainable farming systems (Mon 30 November)
- How to use the Recommended List (Tues 1 December)
- How to get the best out of potatoes: markets, agronomy and the industry (Wed 2 December)
- How to use new technologies and approaches in potato production (Thurs 3 December)
- How to measure the impact of soil management practices using a soil health scorecard (Fri 4 December)
Once registered for the Agronomists' Induction, you will be able to join us for Agonomy Week, running from Monday 30 November to Friday 4 December. Delegates will be able to:
- Register for a series of webinars taking place during Agronomy Week
- Set up a profile on Cvent - an easy-to-use virtual event platform - to network with delegates, speakers, AHDB research managers and exhibitors throughout the week