Analyst - Red Meat
Phone: 024 7647 8631
Other Articles from Rebecca Wright
Beef & Lamb Sector
- China and African Swine Fever - its effect on global beef and lamb prices
- What is the potential profitability of store lambs this year?
- UK beef imports lower, but why?
- UK beef exports continue to increase in volume but at lower prices
- Comparing GB cattle prices to export performance
- Defra June survey final results for 2019 released
- UK sheep meat production up during November, driven by carcase weights
- UK lamb trade balances
- UK sheep meat imports still declining while exports increase
- Comparing GB cattle prices with retail performance
- No reduction of UK sheep meat tariffs if there is a hard Brexit
- Will imports of lamb from New Zealand return to normal in 2019?
- What might Brexit mean for Europe’s sheep meat importers?
- Beef and lamb quotas and tariffs for exporting to the EU under WTO rules
- A collection of tables relating to tariffs and quotas on sheep meat if there is a ‘no-deal’ Brexit
- A close look at no-deal lamb tariffs
- EU beef imports down in the first nine months of 2019
- Red meat retail sales struggle on
- Key trends to watch out for in 2020 for lamb markets
- Chinese meat prices still high
- New Zealand still shipping more meat to China
- Wildfires in Australia – a beef and lamb perspective
- Prime cattle prices enter 2020 below the 5 yr average